ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

ECT REPPlease don't ignore me like you have before because I am...

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47

ECT REP
    Please don't ignore me like you have before because I am doing everyting you asked by being polite and asking relevant questions and discussing points you have made today.

Did the other staff pay ELF with hard cash or did they paythrough some creative way like you have announced today with future salarys?

Twice now I have asked you about the lignite that is comingfrom NLC and my questions have been ignored by you on this forum even thoughyou formally asked for questions to be asked of you here. Can you answer thesenow please with another formal request? What percentage of the cost to have theNLC lignite transported here is ECT paying for? And how are you making surethat it does not catch fire knowing that lignite can self combust? This isimportant to know because it is an asset if it has been payed for thatinvestors would like to know is safe and not a risk for the sake of insurance.

And I have to tell you that by telling someone that they are inferringsomething is just your interpretation. I did not take him as saying somedefamation. But you are putting it out there so you should go to the police ifyou think he has done that. Making it sound that way on a forum is not a nicething to do because now you have put it in peoples heads that he is a defamer. I think you should take you own advice please and be professional and not play the games that you accuse some one else of playing.

Thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $471 106.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 19992372 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8767736 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 3331782
Last updated 14.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.