ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1624
    100% Birch and many of us saw and discussed how tailored the OZ Gov package of support was to close out financially and announce FID.
    Well we can now X that by two with EDC debt support closure and how combined the two will pave the way forward on FID delivery.

To right SS regarding short comment. It would be exceptional to deliver more financial close Ann's to maintain the pressure on shorts.

Where can more new monies arrive. AFR ran an article I reckon 21st May it was with ARF looking to invest heavily into renewable companies. They have supported Syrah enormously over past decade - I see highly probable they will be on board home grown ARU perhaps in equity - placement when that arrives.
    As we know these huge progressive de risking confirmations will open many opportunities for ARU.
    Least of all an enhanced sp for the substantial raise they have advised.

Terms * pff now EDC are satisfied with only 80% offtake. This just gets better and better by significant proportions if we look at tax credits announcement in budget and US import tariffs.
    Then on top was the mention of cash from OZ Gov currently kept in confidential discussions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $394.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.8¢ 16.0¢ $607.2K 3.725M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 1730596 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 226915 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.