EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Fear not 'great o', they will continue acting as they are, until...

1. 2,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 932
    Fear not 'great o', they will continue acting as they are, until no one is prepared to sell their shares to them at such a ludicrous level.
    Makes you think who is doing the selling? Remember,I could have two companies,completely separate from me and each other,legally.And registered in two separate tax havens in the name of a nominee company run by a bank/merchant bank.
    Each could have a swag of EDE shares.I could have one sell at a price, and one buy at that price and have a broker cross trade.
    And, as I've recently found out,using a computer program,whenever someone wants to take advantage of a heavily loaded sell side and buy what's on offer-guess what? It disappears before the trade can take place.
    The dice are heavily loaded against the retail shareholder,especially at this end of the market.
    ASIC needs to be overhauled, restructured and fully funded to do its job properly.
    ASX needs to be independently regulated. Basically, they don't give a 'rat's' about a 'fair and free market'. They're making too much money the way it is.

db

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.517M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 181024981 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7742712 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.