EDE 25.0% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Ann: Eden US Enters Long Term Product Supply Contract, page-8

1. 5,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1708
    I have always thought that the Solomons were reasonably confident of where this might go and the fact that they mortgaged the properties to keep things going suggested they either knew testing by companies would come off or was imminently completed and that they thought they could get by on those mortgage funds. Covid threw a spanner in works in my view and hence the SPP.

The Silent Group are not small fry

The Silent Partner Group of Companies™ (SPGC™) is a global enterprise system of companies, with offices in Florida, Texas, California, Pennsylvania, Bulgaria, Greece and soon to be in Norway. SPGC’s subsidiaries include, Silent Partner International, Inc. (USA), Silent Partner International, Ltd. (Bulgaria), Power Systems Group International, LLC (USA) Level5 Data Center Group, LLC (USA) and Power Systems Group Norway AS (Norway).

Our capability to provide services spans the full gamut of the build environment, from project planning and programming, to finance and development, on into procurement, construction, commissioning, operations and maintenance. With more than forty-five (45) years of managing and executing some of the most complex projects, the SPGC™ Team of Teams will use military precision to guide the highest grade of diverse and highly experienced associates to ensure that our projects meet the rigorous forethought, execution and follow-through demanded by the most discerning of end user requirements.

When you choose the Silent Partner Group of Companies you are guaranteed that what you required will be planned and what you wish for will be achieved. Let SPGC™ show you why our “One-Stop- Shop” is the only real single source solution to your construction, development and project finance needs.

Through our family of companies, we provide Tier One level services on multiple portfolios of cross-sector construction projects, both domestically and internationally. We pride ourselves on being a specialty data center/mission critical niche provider within the Finance-Design-Build market, able to program, design, build and finance our projects, globally.

Our innovative and diverse sector experience includes, but is not limited to, Infrastructure, Commercial, Industrial, Data Center/Mission Critical, Manufacturing, Behind-the-Meter (BTM) Energy Production, Oil & Gas, Biofuels and Waste-2-Energy technologies.

Check out their list of affiliations from their website

https://www.spgc.us/affiliations/

While the amounts may not be huge, they are huge in relation to past sales. But the relevance of this is that clearly theyve been testing this stuff for months and now decided to pull the trigger.

I find this an extremely encouraging development, albeit the cynicism of me wonders about the release of tis vis a vis the SPP extension.

Let the market decide

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.517M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $414 275.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 197083909 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 16003307 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.48pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.