TAS 0.00% 0.5¢ tasman resources ltd

Ann: EdenCrete and EdenCrete Pz Approved By Maine DOT, page-3

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

Hi BB,

I share your frustration.

Fortunately, there is a lot of work currently being carried out by FMG with the Vulcan Project i.e. data collation of existing Vulcan drill cores, processing of gravity data, analysis of the results from the geochemical vectoring program, on ground reconnaissance in preparation for upcoming drilling, as well as geological and geophysical modelling to define the most prospective drill targets.

I am almost certain that FMG will drill first at Vulcan West, which has a number of distinctive anomalies. Vulcan West occupies a very geophysically anomalous zone of around 50 km² and lies between Vulcan and Titan. This huge Vulcan West zone has never been drilled before, which will make the upcoming drilling program there all the more exciting.

Due to the enormous potential and size of the entire Vulcan Project, once drilling starts at either Vulcan or Vulcan West, you can bet your bottom dollar that TAS will suddenly attract an extremely high level of interest from the investor community.

Perhaps one of the reasons why TAS has taken so long to regain traction with their Vulcan Project, is the sheer enormity and potential of this prospect. Indeed, without FMG showing immense foresight and stepping up to the plate, the Vulcan Project may have remained just a sleeping giant (regional MT surveys conducted by the University of Adelaide suggest that Vulcan and Olympic Dam share the same geology i.e. the same fluid rock migration formed both of these two very large IOCG systems).

Just to give you and the other readers an idea of the enormity and potential of the Vulcan Project, here is link to an article about Olympic Dam:

https://www.mining-technology.com/projects/olympic-dam/

After having been in hibernation for quite a number of years, TAS will soon be very much wide awake, and the SP will be almost totally driven by the drilling results and developments taking place at the Vulcan Project, rather than just riding the coat tails of EDE, as has been the case over the last few years. I look forward immensely to TAS writing its own script and history in South Australia very soon.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.026M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2843701 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5392070 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.