EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Ann: EdenCrete - Colorado Sales & Marketing Update, page-392

1. 4,466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Your post MarkBoy is much appreciated, particularly in relation to the expressed positive sentiments of those Govt officials who reinforced the difficulties in penetrating the US markets. The fact that the company has largely overcome significant barriers to the point where both the CDOT and the DPWD confirmed that the NTPEP approvals will have a major and very positiveimpact on the roll-out of EdenCrete throughout the US, is most welcome news.

Further, that those same people say it represents an enormous milestone which will lead to a steady and significantflow of orders, is also of real significance.

The magnitude of these statements, particularly in light of them recognizing that itis very tough in the US to even get a foot in the door, let alone gainsignificant traction (as advised by both the CDOT and the DPWD) where fundingis extremely tight and very strictly controlled, should not be underestimated imv.

Almost as a footnote in your discussions, there is reference to the massive potential that India represents, where the need for infrastructure improvements, and thus thebudget for these in India, are both huge. Again a clear understatement I reckon.

In relation to your Moon and Stars aligning MarkBoy, you appropriately posted on the 50th anniversary of the moon landing. The fact that these officials were so open with you indicates to me that the barriers are coming down and that penetration is more likely after these milestone approvals. I prefer to use the dominos' analogy myself, but milestones seem appropriate in the US I suppose, particularly in relation to road construction. Gltah and aimvho esp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.162M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
72 148815862 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 21951950 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.