EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Ann: EdenCrete - Denver International Airport Repair Project, page-114

1. 440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    My God, your arrogance is ridiculous, please do not assume that all EDE shareholders have no expertise in concrete, just because you cherry pick and repeatedly lie does not mean that you can assume that there aren't any concrete experts that hold EDE shares. Please stop, all of you, please just stop. This is a forum that was once full of information regarding the actual product and its implementation, increasingly over the last few years its focus has been about disproving continual lies and misinformation posted by a few. Repeated lies and well known tactics used by those that wish to discredit what is an innovative Australian company trying to make headwinds in one of the most difficult industries in the world to crack. Established companies do not want a disruptive product to interfere with their bottom line, other companies well behind EDE that have similar, less developed and tested products want EDE to stall until they have something to market, Does anyone here truly believe that the most regular posters here are here out of a sense of care about others investments? They do not hold but they continuously, relentlessly post here, always discrediting the company. Sure MB was the other side of the coin and I have previously called him out on that, but he was at least informative not just contrary, as most here are. Sad, just sad. EDE may succeed, it may fail, that is up to the company, its customers and the shareholders that may or may not choose to support it through the rough patches. I for one will always support an Australian company with an innovative product that has proven itself in tests repeatedly, is a no-brainer environmentally and stands to revolutionise the most stubborn industry on the planet. Sick of it, clean it up all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.017K 509.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 197998284 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 10494247 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.06pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.