EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

There are so many issues to contemplate in these last few...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2896
    There are so many issues to contemplate in these last few announcements imho.
    I don't think these amount to a "turnaround" - but confirmation of the steady acceptance of Edencrete in the US market.

There is no doubt that EDE is announcing any positive news it is able to release, in order to maximise the uptake of the SPP --- but so what I think.

I most certainly have sold my SPP allocation at prices above the SPP, and taken up my SPP, as I want to see those funds go to EDE rather than the market in general. Taken a profit and support EDE SPP at same time.

What interested me, is that these Savannah and Tyre coy orders again confirm the viability of the E/C product, and specific areas of interest.

If these contractors are keen on E/C for those high wear areas, then surely that is very real confirmation that Edencrete is of real benefit for usage in highway applications????

Remember the trial of E/C In the railway yard? Thats what the ASX release was referring to. We asked on HC what was happening there. Well, here is the proof of its acceptance. That successful job has expanded into new orders.

The process of introducing E/C to customers, convincing trials, conducting trials, waiting-out the trials, confirming the results, then using those results to attain new orders. It's just bloody slow process.
    That railway loading project was way back in 2016.

Note that both Savannah Port and Tyre coy project use is for high wear application, and the need to reduce the time required for future replacements. ----- so how is that different to highway applications??

If E/C can allow DOTs to reduce the frequency of highway repairs, and minimise closure of roads and repair costs, then we can see that E/C will eventually become more attractive to the US DOTs.

Also note that this contract is in South Carolina - and it was won on basis of past experience of contractor.
    This experience will spread.

EDE just needs to remain funded whilst this market acceptance process proceeds.
    Patience.
    Last edited by jake0002: 29/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.