EDE 33.3% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Ann: EdenCrete- GDOT Bridge Trial Results, page-23

1. 5,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1830
    Good post. Lays the products benefits out plain and simple. This is how it works.

Looking at the announcement today regarding the bridge results and more importantly the couple of paragraphs regarding upcoming GDOT projects, I noted the following;

1. They are very good results, in any language and again prove the product provides significant benefits, well beyond its cost.
    2. Upcoming meeting with GDOT. Usual verbiage of positive spin with the view that GDOT would give the nod to "appropriate" bridge products.
    The bridge products being consider in first four months, (but discount January as its gone for EDE) are significant. Take 1% of the value of those projects, and on a massively simplistic basis, the revenue and cashflow potential from the use of Edencrete in these projects, means we are no longer operating on fumes. We have no way of analysing the numbers provided so 1% of total contract value is a pure guess. But this is also only one state.

3. The time tested results available to pass on to customers and other DOT's that may or may not affect decision making decisions, in conjunction with the stated increased interest in Edencrete from the many potential customers and larger players now looking at this. These results should be slapped all over Edens' social media, linkedin etc. The ability to increase lifespan of projects has to be considered as a major consideration, but only to those customers that really do take a longer view than a politicians time horizon. I sincerely hope that they are able to distribute the results report to all potential customers.

Bridge results, India, PZ and PZ7, Optiblend sales increases and increased use in general across the US. All are positive. All are building momentum.

Market Cap AUD $17m.

99% of companies faced with hurdles and length of time to market penetration that EDE has had would have been bust a long time ago. Yes, the Company has a shed load of shares on issue and there are many issues around management and costs that's still need rectified. But the persistence you have to take your hat off to.

And yes, I get that they always crank out these announcements just before deadlines for CR's of which there has been too many.

But if I look at this business now, as is, and the recent announcements, and ignore the history, the risk reward is massively skewed to some great % gains. My view is this doubles on the next announcement of a major contract or deal. I will now be participating in the rights issue. The Solomons are either mad or utterly dedicated to trying to see this through after so many years.

I also note for the record, that net, over the years, I am still massively up on EDE. I may be one of the few, and it certainly assists in making decisions now, but I know that as far as EDE is concerned I've made significant net profits. And I still believe the Company SP can generate returns from where we are now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $8.216M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.001K 500.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
67 202895417 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 25438983 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.14pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.