EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Hi Esp....Thanks for bringing this up again.In my opinion one of...

1. 4,812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 824
    Hi Esp....
    Thanks for bringing this up again.

In my opinion one of our biggest challenges is to get the concrete Coys to use EC.... But ... !!! Why would they ... ????

If you owned a concrete Coy and made $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ from repairs why would you use a new product that would outlast -possibly- the owners of that Coy........ STUFF those who have to pay for repairs.....but we know they are an easy touch... and we (concrete Coys ) wont get blamed . but Council will !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe Eden should be seriously spending some marketing to the Consumer. As a rate payer... I do discuss some 'useless -yes have used that term' work that a Council does.... and later has to repair it ..Yes concrete.......However how many of us go to our Council Meetings and express our dissatisfaction.... re the work performed in our area?

We are so complacent.. whinge.... whinge ......................YES whinge when the Council Rates rise....... but sit on our brains and .. well cogitate (think deeply about something; meditate or reflect) but do ziltch !!

The recent pictures of the kerb and guttering - Colorado I believe (could be wrong) What an example of what EC can (not could- but can) do. I wonder how/what discussion that drew at the Local Council meeting.... Could the Councillors see a huge saving just in that area alone..

Then there is the high rise buildings that suffer 'concrete cancer' --- the dams --- the piers--- the huge legs of offshore drilling rigs---sea wall protection. One could go on.

Bunkers --- I wonder how EC would perform in something that took the effects of an explosion... Wonder if it has been tested in that environment.

I am still working out how to get to the authorities.. that may be interested in EC for a Stockton breakwater wall... may cost a few $M but could save many more $Milks .

Do wish to meet Esp......... must work out how. when where .

The Phantom GWW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.678K 839.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 7354642 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 50997908 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.46pm 16/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.