EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Well, does appear they are mentioning my suggestion now of...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Well, does appear they are mentioning my suggestion now of leasing a factory.....certainly plenty of suitable Warehouses located in the vicinity vacant & ready to adapt immediately.  I also said I could see several other Concrete companies located on the Denver city map & seems they are not just going to limit it to Metro Mix for trials either nor just Colorado as mentioned Atlanta, Georgia which is another massive city. (We drove all around here looking at property 3 years ago - no limit to how far the suburbs can expand out from there)

Anyway, just some other Companies showing on the Denver city map are 'Ready Mixed Concrete, Quikcrete, Best Way Concrete, Sunny Day Concrete & Aggregate Industries  (website reminds us of the capability & scope of  Concrete Applications: http://aggregate-us.com/products-services/concrete-applications

Is apparent that EdenCrete will be available to all members of the Concrete Industry etc & they will not be limiting its market capacity by aligning themselves with any one Company as such.
    That is a MASSIVE market just in the USA alone....bingo!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.356M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 181422007 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 8642195 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.