EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Ann: EdenCrete Project - US Progress Update, page-32

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715
    My take on things at present is as follows:

Apart from the great and relieving news on 3.07 that Greg Solmon is fast tracking the EdenCrete project and has reduced the production time frame down to 15-18 months (previously 21-24 months), an additional plus was the first real appearance of the word financing in the following part of the announcement:

Establishment of Large, Commercial Scale US EdenCreteTM Production Capacity

Ongoing discussions with various interested parties and relevant authorities related to both the possible location and financing in the US of Eden’s first proposed large scale EdenCreteTM production facility are continuing and two preliminary proposals have been received to date. Further proposals are expected with a final decision on the chosen location and method of financing still expected within the next two-three months.

The above news is huge and means that CR's could very well be a thing of the past! This is a company changer!

The final decision on the chosen location and method of financing, within the next two-three months, should be the next big news that we get. It will be interesting to see who gets the nod. Hopefully it will be a major US concrete player! When this news is released the SP should take another major leap and rally to at least 5 cents (if it hasn't already done so by then!).

After the above "location and method of financing" news has been released, positive news about the Georgia DOT trials should be forthcoming and we should see the SP stage another major rally. After both these boxes have been ticked I see EDE having a market cap of around 100 million and thus a SP of around 10 cents.

GLTA & DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.985K 1.239M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 204498284 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 11206803 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.28am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.