EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Thanks for the quick reply spacetrumpet! Of course cost is a...

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715
    Thanks for the quick reply spacetrumpet!

Of course cost is a major factor in building construction, however, it doesn't mean that EdenCrete is expensive. On the contrary, and I quote:

"Stronger concrete suitable for high-rise buildings that requires less concrete and steel reinforcing (or perhaps even none) could produce lighter, stronger structures with smaller footings, thinner slabs and narrower columns"

The above sounds like cost (and time!) savings to me, apart from the enormous amount of new architectural innovations that EdenCrete could suddenly make possible.

This article is from 2014. As we all know an awful lot of positive things have happened since this article was penned. I thought this article was great at the time and gave carbon enriched concrete (the product name EdenCrete wasn't even born in 2014) a big thumbs up. Up until now I would say that the heading statement by GS "Carbon Nanotube-Enriched Concrete Can Be Future Of Construction Industry" is still 100% correct, and now, more than ever, has every chance of becoming a reality.

Cheers, DYOR and good luck to you and Rollings!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.985K 1.239M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 204498284 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 11206803 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.28am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.