EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Good Question $millorbust, tried that the other day. Have been...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Good Question $millorbust, tried that the other day. Have been waiting for a quote to concrete floor of my garage in Adelaide. 6x9 at 100 mil thick.
    rang Parchem SA, sales girl knows nothing of the product and could only tell me that she knows Parchem owns Edencrete (WTF) and they don't stock it in SA. Arranged for Andrew salesman who (SA) is responsible for EC sales to ring me. Eventually spoke with Andrew, nice guy knows nothing to little about EC in fact I believe I was the first enquiry he had from what he was saying. I asked him about dosing rates so I would not need steel mesh. He was pretty sure that EC not capable to do that. I gave him a quick info session and the benefits of using EC and he said I'll do some research and get back to you. Several days later Andrew rang back and said hey you are right this is a pretty amazing additive, you will need roughly 60 litres for the pour, comes in 19 litre pales and $303 a pale. Great roughly $1400 of steel, delivery issues, laying, chairs, awkward to barrow over, wont need to use road base no need for compactor, just straight on the excavated ground no need for plastic. I need it in Adelaide for Feb 1, oh can't guarantee from Queensland re Covid.
    Because it took so long to get back to me I missed 6 days so had to pass. Was not going to risk making all the arrangements with the contractor and concrete supplier re dosing rates then it not land in time. I spent the next thirty minutes discussing the product with him, gave him lots of info that he was not ware of, links to testimonials etc. He said that Tash was now back on EC full time. Hoohfuckinray! One person in the entire country that's working on sales! Hope she's not working on commission only.
    When I read that Indonesia now has a sales agent I hope they have at least been given some basic training in the product cause they sure ain't doing it in sleepy old Adelaide. GLTASH cause I think that's all we have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.914K 1.456M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 196586450 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7419803 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.