TAS 0.00% 0.4¢ tasman resources ltd

Ann: EdenCrete - Significant Repeat Order for Hardstand Area, page-16

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

Flattening the curve is working a treat in just about all western countries with the major exceptions of the US and the UK. In Spain for example, the lockdown is now being slowly released. The way things are going in Germany, the same thing is likely to start happening here in about 2 weeks. Australia may also do the same.

A vaccine will take 6-12 months. No country can remain in a lockdown for that long. The main thing is that there is a vaccine for the corona virus/flu season whch starts in the nothern hemisphere in November.

Please note: in my original post I said "I expect that by the end of April, most of the Covid19 crisis will be all but over in Australia. I expect the same in Germany".

The US looks like an entirely different kettle of fish due, mainly due Donald Trump's poor handling of this crisis which was apparent in January. Thus, the US situation should be assessed on a day to day basis.

I agree about TAS i.e. they are in excellent hands with FMG and the Vulcan drilling timetable is unlikely to be affected.

Stay healthy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.850M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $152 38.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 103944 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3252950 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.38am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.