EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

We are not getting a consistent use of language in the reporting...

1. 468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    We are not getting a consistent use of language in the reporting from quarterly to quarterly. This makes it a little difficult to compare performance but none-the-less we can make an attempt.

I think it goes without saying that precast companies can be exceedingly good clients depending of course on the size of their operations. The greatest loss in my mind for our company was the loss of Valley. That one company was in line to easily generate over 1 mil per annum in revenues. If they were still using edencrete, we would playing in a different ballpark now. In relation to this I would like to know who the two precast companies are, the size of their operations and how much edencrete they presently use, and what the projections are. At least a stab in the dark.

We have had countless, (well ok you could go back and count them) ANNs where we have made a sale to a new company, perhaps in a new state, or for a specific application where it has been stated that the size of the sale can be regarded as of little import (and the size of the sales have been small, tiny even) but that the particular sale was opening up an avenue to more and much larger sales. How many of these have actually been followed up by a substantial increase? Can anyone name one?

The wording used in this ANN indicates to me that yet again we are going to have an absolute shocker of a quarter. Not only this but any sign of a significant uptick in sales is not indicated in the immediate future.

To my original point, the numbers given are not directly comparable to other quarterlies. The language has changed ever so slightly and significantly there is no quantification. But let's look at one figure. This quarterly states there are 6 shotcrete companies we are selling to. The Aug 2019 Ann stated there were 13 contractors using edencrete in their shotcrete applications. Notice the language difference? In this present ANN we see contractors being listed as companies so it's probably safe to assume that when they referred to contractors in past ANNs that they were also referring to companies. If this is the case then the number of companies using edencrete for shotcrete applications has actually dropped substantially.

There are other numbers to compare from quarterly to quarterly and perhaps some others would
    like to have a look at them and not just from the Aug 2019 but going back even further. It makes for very interesting reading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $6.409K 3.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 194833659 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 19044832 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 29253
Last updated 11.54am 06/05/2024 ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.