EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

I think that you're spot on, and the fact that they can provide...

1. 6 Posts.
    I think that you're spot on, and the fact that they can provide specs for use in different applications with different dosage rates only expands its reach.

When it comes to pre-cast (whether is wall panels or bridge components), weight can be a huge issue when it comes to lifting and installing (as I am sure you know) so being able to take weight out through reduced requirement for reo and/or less concrete could be as significant in some applications as the increased strength (IMO they have the strength they need with conventional concrete). Again though, potentially less material, less weight and less cost. Also reaching strength earlier?

Another application that I'd love to hear more about is post-tensioned suspended slabs (typical in multi-story car parks, high-rise buildings, shopping centres etc) - if anyone has seen them built its amazing how little reinforcement goes into them now, in fact for the most part other than the cages in the beams there's basically none when compared to a traditional suspended deck. As I understand it, weight is another big issue in these structures and the spacing between the columns on the levels below is governed by the weight and beam depth of the slabs above. If Edencrete can be used in this application to increase strength and/or decrease weight (and I don't see why it can't, just haven't read anything about it) it could give a lot more flexibility in the design too. Again, if it reaches strength earlier that has benefits for a construction program too because you can't start the formwork for the next deck until the initial stress is performed and then you're waiting for the final stress to actually pour the deck above. If you can take days out of a program for each pour in a cost effective way you're going to get some very interested Project Managers.

Any structural engineers out there who want to add their 2 bobs worth to the above I'd be really keen to hear your thoughts
    Last edited by Gargoyle80: 17/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.517M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $12 8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 171933833 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7744526 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.