EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Hi boc1986, Thanks for the comments .. I am super fan of The...

1. 5,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 869
    Hi boc1986,

Thanks for the comments .. I am super fan of The Phantom... have been since 1950 (appx) Have some of the original comics...(hidden in the' Skull Cave') and protected by the Pygmy Bandar Tribe together with my 2 friends 'Devil' and 'Hero' ..............No one   I MEAN 'NO ONE' goes near that cave wiyj out I know... Even when visiting my love of my life 'Diana'.

Now back to the Coy of the moment ... EDE -- what a product????  I have done my own research and cannot see any flaws in it at this time. Remember however it's a new 'invention' (for want of a better word) but when one looks at its record the product has been:- (forgetting all the TA etc etc ...) just look at some of the fundamentals)

1- tested by many many others outside Eden Energy
    2-tested in real time
    3-tested on a highway (with whats reported to have water problems under the 'base ' for in excess of 12 months. With 24/7 use and with what I gather negligible 'negatives' If any.
    4-tested under excessive wear ( the pad in the storage yard where 'steel frames ((looks like them to me)) are being dumped onto  the pad(s ??) .Have had not negative reports on this as yet.
    5-tested (to my surprise ) without much base preparation ( this was one of my concerns)
    6-tested by a State  Government under , one would consider, stringent regulations.

Do you know of any other 'item related to concrete' tested in this manner  ??????

Just some of my thoughts

--- Please DYOR  and the above is IMHO ... remember all it's your monneyBe patient follow the reports and enjoy the ride.. The Stock Market is one unusual Animal with many 'minds of its own'

Keep safe all EDE'ers

Now back to the Skull Cave to Hero Devil and, yes Diana is in with us tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.