CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    Deadfred,
    I have been a holder (on and off) of TAS since before Feb 2005 (see extract from TAS quarterly below) ,
    I first brought TAS because I thought they had a chance of finding another Olympic Dam,
    nearology and all that,
    yes I have hung around (most years) , but I like the EDE story/product, EXCEPT for the part
    where they still seem a long long way off turning a profit.

As they say, there is a lot of smoke around especially with the current TAS drilling ,
    but they are still looking for the fire!!!
    (and there is a lot of smoke out there with so many mining companies drilling at the moment)
    Decisions, decisions!!!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    ASX
    QUARTERLY EXPLORATION REPORT
    FOR PERIOD ENDED 31S T DECEMBER 2004
    HIGHLIGHTS
    Minerals
    · Identification of strongly haematite-altered and leached breccias in drill hole MS-1 at Marathon South.
    The rocks have very strong affinities with the types of rocks at both the Olympic Dam and Prominent
    Hill deposits and may represent part of a major new, untested, diatreme/volcanic complex hosting
    copper and/or gold mineralisation, located 24km northeast of Olympic Dam.
    · Tasman raised $1.8 million to further exploration at Marathon South and elsewhere.
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited by car27: 06/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.