CZI 0.00% 22.0¢ cassini resources limited

The drilling started on the 9th of May from memory, so it is...

1. 8,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8318
    The drilling started on the 9th of May from memory, so it is usually about 6 weeks until you get some results.
    One thing this company isn't is leaky, so no indication from market on SP movements. We will be either 20-30c in the blink of an eye with good results or back to 2 cents with poor results.
    I have no idea what middling results would do, but the area is so large they might be considered as positive.

The N-B and Succoth area is a large project just waiting for commodity prices to boom again. With nickel, copper and cobalt, all major ingredients of EVs then as the electric vehicle revolution takes off so will these 3 needed commodities. It might take a few years of patient waiting, but eventually the project will get off the ground.
    I'll predict 2018-19 for them to start moving up enough for the economics to make the area mineable. They are not keeping the people they have on the board for nothing. They obviously want to be there as they see a future. That calibre of board members you don't get everyday.

Here's hoping for some good results at x-17, and pick up a few cheap shares along the way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.