CZI 0.00% 22.0¢ cassini resources limited

Hi 3720, Summer with you now? Many discoveries are made after a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8662
    Hi 3720,
    Summer with you now?

Many discoveries are made after a property has passed through multiple hands.

WMC/BHP IMO did a good appraisal of N-B and decided, for whatever reasons, to pass on it.

BHP did less work at Oyu Tolgoi in Mongolia and walked away (corporate policy change I believe) leaving a world class orebody to be found by someone else.

FWIW some comments on the doom gloom and half full versions of Nebo-Babel:
    At N-B CZI's approach has been well documented. Basically, prove up the potential of the near surface, more easily mined material and see if it can fly. Their studies seem to point to a mine which would be profitable at current prices (Ann 14/4/16). The hurdles to get into production are so huge some very innovative and fortuitous things would be needed for it to happen. Q4 2016 drilling has been mentioned at N-B.

Brettnp: do you think the EIS money will extend the current drill program? The Ann didn't seem to say that. Not a great question and can probably answer it myself - While it would make sense not to have to demob/mob a rig, time consuming permitting etc would be required ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.