CZI 0.00% 22.0¢ cassini resources limited

Ann: EDI Tax Credits to be Distributed to Shareholders-CZI.AX, page-8

1. 3,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8583
    I'll try again. Didn't see "new unexplored" in the first pass.
    "choose me too"

Apart from the obvious my first responses were MZN and MGV- but they didn't fit your criteria. However, they are relatively new and potentially under explored. Add Encounter, AZY as well in a similar category. AZY's Corker is only(?) one drill program ahead of CZI's X17.

I recently met an ex CRA geophysicist who was in a diamond prospecting team that drilled holes in the vicinity of West Arunta way back when. He didn't recall the specific holes but said something along the lines of "we hit the highest base metal results for the year in one of the holes in that program". Since CRA tested from Argyle to Eucla that doesn't mean much. Their West Arunta holes had geochemically anomalous Pb (27m @ 732ppm) & Zn(19m @ 242ppm) in them which can be simple background levels in black shales but certainly not a stand out base metal anomaly.

My fingers and toes are crossed that CZI intersects ore grade zinc rather than regionally extensive metalliferous black shales with highly anomalous background zinc and other base metals.

To repeat aspects of another of my posts, and CZI ANN's, the Zn/Cd ratios from gossan samples suggests a sulphide source for the zinc.

As a last aside. I went to an oil company meeting on Monday. During the computer set up phase I was very surprised to see the desk top projection with "Cassini Remote Area" and "**on spinoff". The spinoff refers to graphite explorer Metals of Africa staying focused on graphite and looking to monetize(?) their Zn Pb resource in **on - looks interesting add to list of under explored Zn's. No comment on the Cassini.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.