CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Ann: Edison Investment Reserach Report Released , page-16

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    re: Ann: Edison Investment Reserach Report Re... this might seem like a silly question but does anyone ever think this comapany must scratch it's head wondering what it did wrong to get all the scrutiny and expectation , unreal praise and criticism in equal measures that it cops here , or is the company to blame in setting itself up and initially fuelling what is written on HC

I mean , I'm involved in a lot of companies where good and bad things happen with barely a murmur from anybody. The analysis of every little thing that happens or could ever possibly pertain to ccc in the history of the world is given a run here .I'm involved in a coal junior with a similar MC that not many know about that has and is going gangbusters and the milestones pass with a shrug of the shoulders . I could maybe understand it if the SP here was also going through the roof but that's not the case . Maybe if everyone gave the company a break and just forgot about it for a while good things might happen

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.