QOR 1.54% 32.0¢ qoria limited

Ann: Education Update, Quarterly Activities Review, Appendix 4C, page-62

1. 5,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    FZO is clearly a better product than WGL, with options to limit how much time a child is spending/wasting on their phone (for example), but it doesn't mean WGL won't have an impact on FZO.. Some parents will like the philosophy of highlighting what they're kids are looking at so they can then have a discussion & "educate" their children.. Some parents will want to block everything (put their kids in a cotton box).. And others will do the same just because they are too lazy/uncomfortable/time constrained to have those conversations..

This shouldn't be a childish thread about trying to belittle one product over the other to scare one to invest in the other (as it's clear to me that some are trying to do).. Constructive discussion is worthwhile however, including talks about potential cap raisings.. I brought this up at the last quarterly & a cap raising eventuated as predicted. It didn't stop the share price from rising significantly though since, so clearly there is interest in the product. Whether there is the same interest at 75c remains to be seen.. I hope there is..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $387.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 33.0¢ 32.0¢ $1.147M 3.527M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 180623 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 40000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.