ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3407
    Bloody ages! There's no denying that, Cazz. But they also stopped saying it about a qtr or halfway into last year. Then the catchphrase became "profitable"... but in all fairness it was in context of the bigger agenda... Stage 2 and 3.

Stage 1 was always going to be the pilot period (unbeknown to the former graphite novice Shelly). Being cashflow positive was to be the cream on top that never eventuated. Achieving unpenalised premium product... saleable across all custom specs took precedence over being cf positive and creating sales channels, I guess. Being cowboys without much technical experience in graphite probably didn't help nor doing it on a shoe string either, Cazz.

I don't know... Cazz... who's b#llsh!tting who??? Lol Don't worry, my blinkers aren't on and I trust their hyperbolic rhetoric about as far as I could throw a handful of graphite.

Geez, I must be a bloody forgiving soul, a sucker for punishment or simply see some logic to this madness in context of BSM's low MCap. Besides, history doesn't predict the future necessarily. There is the probability that Bass has learnt some invaluable stuff, gained hard data from actual production and can get costs down enough to compensate for its low grades. It's still miles ahead of all the wannabes, has a resource consisting of over 90٪ large flake, been tested for ultra high purification, and passed with flying colours etc, etc.

AIMHO tongue.png
    Last edited by Shellbell: 07/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 62518 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.