OLI 7.69% 1.4¢ oliver's real food limited

Must be nice sitting on the fence outside looking inside without...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Must be nice sitting on the fence outside looking inside without all the details.

No one was expecting COVID-19 to shut so much of the economy down, so from that point on, the sale was on shaky ground. Not only was OLI impacted, so was EG. I am guess, at the end of the day, both companies needed to get the best deal they could for themselves within the guidelines of the SID.

No one here has the full details, so we can only guess at what is going to happen in the future. But from where I sit, 100 new outlets for sales, with a company that has over 500 sites, would suggest that after year 1, they would be looking at further expansion of the supply agreement.

No doubt the new CEO would have done her homework, as would have the CFO, now that he is stepping into a board position. Neither from what I understand, are dummies. So we can assume they both believe in OLI and the future. And, from what I hear, none of the senior team from the past year have left, they are all backing the company.

As for a certain past CEO, if he was a good as he was supposed to be, he could easily have seen that taking on as many overpaid C level exec’s as he did and going on the spending spree that he did, was always going to be a losing proposition.

So before you write it off, let’s see where this new path takes us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $6.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.1¢ $6.803K 599.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 352522 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.