OLI 0.00% 1.0¢ oliver's real food limited

Ann: EG Scheme Update, Board Restructure, Appointment of New CEO, page-9

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Meh. Don't know a lot about this Tammie Phillips person, but Jason Gunn has appointed other CEOs before and has been similarly effusive, and look how that turned out . That said, the business could hardly perform any worse than it has under Jason Gunn so this has to be taken as good news. I wonder if EG put any pressure on the change?

It's funny how they have used the verbiage in the release "Jason... returned to the business in March 2019 leading the
    turnaround in business performance over the last 13 months." The share price has seen some ups and downs... but right now is pretty much exactly where it was when he re-commenced the CEO role.

It's a worry that yet ANOTHER board member has jumped ship, but not a surprise. And I don't know what value Jason Gunn will add as Chairman given he has no experience as such. I guess they couldn't convince anyone to get on board to fill the role. Surely nobody with any significant industry experience wants to tarnish their reputation by being associated with this bun-fight?

Hopefully Tammie can get on with the job without the new Chairman (and still major shareholder) breathing down her neck, for the sake of all of us that still hold some stock in this business. I reckon that the market would see JG's complete exit as a positive, but he just can't let go.

Fingers crossed!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.407M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 278360 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 196104 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.03am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.