EGA 0.00% 52.0¢ egan street resources limited

Welcome aboard, I tend to agree this company is a cut above the...

1. 7,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    Welcome aboard, I tend to agree this company is a cut above the rest in the sub $20mill pack. I think you are underestimating the potential of Rothsay, my vision sees EGA working up to a 100k p.a stand alone operation with a 400kt mill. I can see significant LOM extensions on the parallel shears as well and north and south of current resource on Woodleys.

Interesting to read the $5mill capital raise announcement from Lion Selection (LSX) on Monday. As you know one of their directors is on the EGA board (Headly Widdop) and EGA was mentioned several times as a reason for LSX to raise capital, both to take part in the recent CR and also to pay for the 7.7mill options they have at .25c coming up in March 18. That will cost them $1.9mill, and shows strong commitment to EGA and Rothsay. I'll post the announcement later. I like the way Headly Widdop thinks and his articles are always worth reading.

I don't think EGA will have trouble raising the cash (equity and debt) to build their own plant. Assuming gold remains supported as it looks like it will.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.