EGA 0.00% 52.0¢ egan street resources limited

Hi Dave, for now I will respectfully disagree, the grades and...

1. 11,480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5796
    Hi Dave, for now I will respectfully disagree, the grades and widths so far will perhaps add some ounces, but.. nothing substantial and with the very small production rate planned, I agree it won't take much to rase the rates, but.. they need to have better results to really achieve that.

I also respectfully disagree that they will be aiming to hit 100k p.a in just 3 months time. Baring some sort of massive strike/success. I like the company, its tightly held, well supported and is starting small.
    It is indeed well cashed up and on an E/V perspective, its cheap, but a lot to come before I think the market will start paying attention.

@naggingnan - yep, you called it option wise. Well done and I think its a bit of rarity in the gold sector to see that sort of support cash injection wise. I agree to that the share price might find it hard to move in the near term. Still, I would admit the downside of EGA has been reduced, while the upside is widening.

Baro - PNR are a freak, they seem to be finding gold everywhere, plus... have competent management, sadly its hard to find both in mining stocks! Lucky buggers with PNR. Share price is going very very well.

I will continue to watch EGA with interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.