SEQ 0.00% 47.0¢ sequoia financial group ltd

I don't think databoy is Michael. I think Muimui may be on the...

1. 5,637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    I don't think databoy is Michael. I think Muimui may be on the money.

However it is very strange that CaptObvious has disappeared. The supporter has not posted since 9 May 2024.

Then we have Muimui all of 8 posts in total who thinks databoy is Tim Mcgowan.

Then Speculative Sally who I think put in some little known facts but facts they are. By the way both Muimui and SS say they purchased @19c = So did I but before that I purchased at 31 and 32c so making money and cheap share price doesn't mean I am clever I think far more lucky than clever in this case.

Hoga isn't English but at least databoy apologized.

However having reread these posts it does seem that a lot of people ( I suppose myself included ) have a lot more information but are not able to disclose the information. I think I am able to say I was on the weekly advisor newsletter mailing list until I wasn't - probably because I started disagreeing but I can assure you I wasn't disagreeable. I had just had enough of the smooth platter or what I perceived was a smooth platter.

I do think its a shoot out but rather a new board than one that is fatally flawed in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37704 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 27316 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.