DUB 5.41% 3.9¢ dubber corporation limited

Wiz - a few questions if you don't mind1. So the new auditors...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Wiz - a few questions if you don't mind

1. So the new auditors found the money was missing at the same time they ran out of money? Are these the same new auditors that were engaged after the original CFO left? Something is not right here, and will only be resolved if the BoD or ASIC publishes a timeline of what went through the trust account and when

2. They have cut staff, office space and facilities and continue to reduce overheads - was there any apologies for the flagrant spending that they undertook that led to overstaffing ,expensive office space like the one in London and F1 sponsorships? Or was that all Steve as well?

3. Was James' time as COO, and the obscene level that operational costs blew out to brought up? Why does he now have a new position? As Chief Operations Officer, the cost blow out is on him

4. What was the explanation of this Trends product? Looking at the announcement, it looks just like the strategy they've used for Dubber Go on Webex. Sell a cut down version in the hopes of an upsell. Unfortunately, they currently lose money on every Dubber Go user on Webex. Are we to expect the same here?

I understand if the focus was on the missing $26m, but every move these guys make prove to me they cannot run a business

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $35.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $101.8K 2.695M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 346445 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 119420 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.