DUB 0.00% 3.7¢ dubber corporation limited

Well Coppers,What a day! Just finished up with a good group of...

1. 748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Well Coppers,

What a day! Just finished up with a good group of shareholders over some beers and several dozen oysters and very nice fillet steaks after the Dubber meeting.

Bottom line? It would appear that McGovern actually blind sided his business partners here. I had an honest and frank discussion with James Slaney after the meeting and I actually believe he and Adrian had NO knowledge of McGovern’s activities with regard to the missing money. James seemed quite sincere and regretful about the whole debacle so I must extend my apologies to James Slaney and his family for my previous comments and accusations, as they were unfounded.

I also wish to express my appreciation to Rod for his insights and clarity around the whole situation with Dubber, as he is a longtime holder and a very well informed investor.

Thank you Peter for coming down from Sydney for this meeting and your questions tot the Board which certainly stimulated the conversation.

All in all, I feel that I might have been too critical of both James and Adrian in my previous posts and would like to extend my apologies to them both.

Is there an upside for Dubber now. Well, if I accept the views of long time holders like Rod and Max (two of the nicest gentlemen you would ever meet) the answer is yes.

Peter P got his 10m shares (it was a foregone conclusion) and the Dubber staff got their allocation, so voting was basically irrelevant:

I don’t know if Dubber will kick on and the SP will lift, but quite a few people seem to think it will. Let’s hope so.

Good luck to all holders. I shouldn’t really be posting this after a long, long day and several hundred beers and some excellent wines but, what the hell. Maybe all is not lost after all and maybe Dubber will survive. If it does, it might (just might) be a worthwhile bet. Who knows?

GLTAH
    Wuz ( shit, that should be Wiz! Too many beers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $23.40K 647.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 83904 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 22808 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.