AYM 0.00% 0.3¢ australia united mining limited

What are promoter shares? Who has promoter shares? Could you...

1. 125 Posts.
    What are promoter shares? Who has promoter shares? Could you explain please?? Is this another way the management of this company skim the investors?
    When is the court case starting? What is it all about now?
    Ive got no idea....is there any gold involved in this story? Any idea where it is or when its coming?
    I know that alot of voting power amongst a small group of shareholders are very much against the MD, but the MD has alot of shares himself and his group as well....(but they probably paid nothing for theirs)
    Current management who have had arguments with the shareholders for a long time are questionable but who is proposed to take over the company? Ive read they are very wealthy non english speaking chinese foreigners.
    Maybe they should stop all of this court proceedings by buying out the company?

What would the ask price per share be for a takeover?

And oracle, I didnt know that about the egm and it being cancelled a day before. Thats pretty bad if it cost shareholders alot of $ and inconvenience. I guess the MD hasnt won himself any brownie points for that one.

Im not sure about the intentions of the MD but sounds like you know the guy and have had some experience for you to be so set off by what I said.

I guess Im wondering now who you think is best to run the company. All the guys who were involved in the company are apparently gone, the MD is being challenged, the other guys dont speak english. no gold produced? are there any assets that are worthwhile?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.527M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 3310011 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 1131595 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.