ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 392 Posts.
    Thanks Bali and ara

I apologise for getting out of my tree. It was uncalled for. I'm just a bit red raw from another economic internet site where people slag off behind the anonymity of the internet! So I'm really sorry about that.

1. My earlier information was that Gold was very close to production from around the existing mine. That was when I started taking an interest in Altius. Information flows around the company now seem so bad that nobody seems to now know whether /if /when any gold will be produced. I guess those working at the site, and who seemed to be doing a good job, are still operating. So we'll see.

2. Hopefully, as everyone here hopes, discussion will result in this thing being taken back out of the hands of the court and positively settled between all the interested parties. I hadn't realised there were so many differing interests!

3. Then we might see what's left out of this shambles! I'd originally thought the Wang plan was to use this company as a vehicle for an Australian operation. Other Chinese investors certainly have experience with Gold mines although not in Australia. As such, and with the apparent impending production of SOME Gold, it looked worth the co-operation and being along for the ride might be very profitable. Now, we'll just have to wait and see if any good can come of it all.

I think we all need some cool rational heads to operate and perhaps a lot of good luck!

Sorry this is no help!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.685M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2226051 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 1177985 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.