AYM 0.00% 0.3¢ australia united mining limited

At any meeting of shareholders he would be voted out.There is a...

1. 392 Posts.
    At any meeting of shareholders he would be voted out.

There is a dispute as to whether Mr Wang has bought more than 20% of shares through buying some with some 'mystery' names. However the voting on all the shares in dispute were not even in Mr Wang's favour. Maybe Mr Wang is another one of those cunning oriental devils and votes against himself. It's possible.
    In any case the interests of shareholders should take precedence here. I don't know whether it is possible for the court to rule in favour of an EGM but that the 'mystery' shares be not included in any vote. Whether Mr Wang has transgressed should be a totally separate issue to the interests of shareholders. That's a matter for ASIC to investigate.

The EGM have been cancelled by the Chairman twice? I think. In particular the last time the timing of the cancellation was carefully timed to cause the most cost and inconvenience to anyone planning to attend. Why do that?
    So the matter is in Court and the Chairman is using AYM funds to defend his position. It would be damaging enough to the company even if he was using his own funds. He obviously doesn't give a rats about shareholders or their interests.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.527M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2570002 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 704423 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.