AYM 0.00% 0.3¢ australia united mining limited

If the chairman, md, ceo, and whatever other titles can be given...

1. 125 Posts.
    If the chairman, md, ceo, and whatever other titles can be given to him, leaves this company which he founded and it gets taken over by the chinaman, who i have heard just got stooged into this and knows nothing and is a dunce when it comes to anything and everything to do with australia and business, I believe ou will find that another 25 million shares will be available at these bargain basement prices of 5-7 cents which is what the md has personally. Then if his mates join him there will be even more. They will sell cheap because they go† †hem for nothing probably.
    This stock has alot of substantial and affluent, wealthy, high profile shareholders, and they cant make this thing work nor can they keep the sp anywhere near where it floated.
    I think the best chance for this company is making the chinaman the chairman and pressuring him so much that the sp is terrible so that he will buy up every share until he can get the price back up to 20c. I think the chinaman is the oasis of which all shareholders can have a good drink of what appears to be a whole lot of desert thrown together by a bunch of good old professional aussie conmen!
    If you would like some more shares at this price because you think they are so cheap, please let me know and I will try to do a large order for you. The brokerage on what you purchase could be worth more than the company itself!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.527M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 3310011 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 1131595 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.