IIQ 1.05% 48.0¢ inoviq ltd

Okay...it's official....the seller is a clown, who needs to go...

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 461
    Okay...it's official....the seller is a clown, who needs to go to 'Selling in a low volume stock School 101'.
    I won't say which broker they use...thye've been selling for some time so you can work it out.

They sell most days, and in volume befitting the market size daily.....but as soon as another natural seller comes in, they see competition and sell down.
    They are effectively selling against themselves all the time.
    This has the effect of 'teaching' the market not to pay up for stock, because it continually gets sold down on buyers after execution.

I would give them lessons in how to sell...but they'd have to pay me a consultation fee. They'd pay the same fee in brokerage, if they used a decent broker with experience in the markets as well. They would also probably find a buyer for all their stock if they used a broker(that's what brokers do i.e.the definition is to put buyer and seller together) but they obviously are trying to save money, and do it themselves. Funny thing is that they're actually costing themselves money.

At any rate....they have more to go, and as you can see by the move in the options, they are having an obvious impact on the share price.

If they were smart now...they'd buy 100,000 up to 60c and disappear for a few weeks. The stock would probably rally to 70c, and they could start again. (but I digress).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.