QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

Dr Jayaweera a former employee of qmc who can see the great...

1. hop
    627 Posts.
    Dr Jayaweera a former employee of qmc who can see the great potential of this company with a new board.

For those of you on the mailing list please check your in box,and please feel free to pass it on to any shareholders current or past(i have some good friends that were holders but bailed due to the lagging SP but have bought back in on the strength of the current board changes).
    Every current share holder will recieve this document in the post from the doc in coming days,if you know current holders that do not frequent this forum or who have just filed them in the bottom draw please notify them and urge them to send off the proxy form,(please dont leave this to the chairmans descretion)this needs to be a show of share holder support as well as voting power(if there are 600 holders and 450 of them vote then the new board will get the message that the minor holders in this company are very keen to be heard and look after THIER investment,this will help moving forward in relation to communicating with the new board.
    i personally am looking forward to the new year and clear direction from the new look board,if you follow the cricket you will know srilanka is touring at the moment and as was mentioned to me last week the dr has two wickets...heres to a hat trick!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.