CL8 7.69% 1.4¢ carly holdings limited

Hi guys, Ive been staying away from HC, needed a break from it....

1. 735 Posts.
    Hi guys, Ive been staying away from HC, needed a break from it. Im not expecting that much from the presso , to be honest, I think it will just be a regurgitation of everything from before. Management , altho quick and responsive to emails, are not that eager to share the inner workings and financials. To me ( not down ramping), suggests that if these numbers were made available there may be a rush to exit.

They are asking us how they could find more shareholder investors: maybe first they should ask what they need to do to retain the ones they have....They Probably dont need to ask that....i believe @Radar100 has made it pretty clear... re: News flow spread out ,rather than a bundle of info!

Personally Im near the end of my patience...has no impact on management im sure, but I've been an avid supporter, and LT holder, but im nearly done. I've been a top 20 holder of the options , ( not any more) , continuous dilution for free, has killed my position! Furthermore, unless theres some far better news flow, I dont see the Options being in the money , to be honest! Hopefully the presso can outline how they plan to get the options in a position that its worth the while to convert!I wonder what your thoughts are @williamD I know you were holding a considerable position of oppies also.

Company is happy to raise at low prices to a select few, which is also frustrating! Yes ,they are major holders but, maybe allow the rest of us an opportunity to protect our interests too! One of the things that attracted me to CL8 is how management looked as tho they were wanting to minimise dilution!

I still have a little faith left that CL8 can turn this around, but needs to be soon, and it need s to be continuous....

Disclosure: I havent sold out yet, but clock is ticking

GLTAH
    Last edited by herm: 26/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.