NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

I see some skeptics pop up recently regarding revenue growth.If...

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I see some skeptics pop up recently regarding revenue growth.

If you were a car salesman but you only have 1 car to sell which you sell and lay out your profit, you can't say the profits will continue because you just sold the only car you have.

NET profit has a clear projection of 15m which says they have more cars in the lot. With NET'S product, it's a limitless supply backed by demand which has grown based on the recent 846% increase. Which debunks the one time deal

Combined with a 15m projection, a P/E ratio of approx 9.5 based on current projected sales. Price of 1.5c would be the fair price today, and that's without including the futures which in this case is largely undervalued.
    From a charting perspective, the positive triangle pattern is textbook upward momentum.

Just look at companies like Amazon, they started in the negative just like everyone else, but have grown 3000%

I for one was waiting a long time to see profits and growth with a clear picture ahead.
    NET's future to be in the range of 1-2$ per share by 2025 isn't far fetched with signature for traction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.