NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

>a successful Business is made of many different aspectsAgreed....

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    >a successful Business is made of many different aspects

Agreed. But ultimately, underpinning everything you list is the ability for a company (any company) to sell its core products. For that to happen the core products need to be good, and in the ICT investment game you need either your own technical expertise, or technical advice from someone you trust. You do not trust my advice, and nor does anyone else here. Fine, I get that. I am just a voice on the internet. But you should not trust NET's advice either. They just want your money. So who do you trust?

Normally with technology people trust independent reviewers from magazines, websites, etc. But there are no reviews of VIN anywhere. It has been on the market over 10 years, and no one has ever published a review of it. You might start by asking yourself why that is. OK, so no independent reviews, how about reports from satisfied customers? Ever see one? No, because there aren't any of those either. How about a public, independently reviewed real world demonstration of the technology, at one of the AGM meetings perhaps? It has never happened. Again, ask yourself why not. How about an independent review of the intellectual property they base their technology on? We were led to believe they commissioned one of those but it never materialised. Or the results of the penetration test they commissioned? They proudly told us what that test concluded, but never actually released it so we could assess it ourselves. How about an independent head to head comparison with a competitor product? No, none of that sort of thing exists either. Every which way you turn, silence.

There is no evidence to support any of the claims Netlinkz make about their product. If you choose to believe it anyway that is your business. But that belief if based on faith, nothing else. If you do not want to admit it to me at least admit it to yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.