NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

R if you keen on knowing the details of the technology, please...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    R if you keen on knowing the details of the technology, please email the company directly for further information.

JT brought the tech to China and revamped it from VIN serviced for up to 10 devices to now a VSN capable to access 1 millions devices (of coz there is some ICT term i dun understand).

NET own 80% of Ilinkall in business structure, but i believe NET owned 100% right of the source code. To avoid the geopolitical issue, NET will establish/ establised IOT labs across the globe to establish its own source code of each continent/country/area.

I dont understand how exactly the VSN works, but roughly a SDWAN/LAN run on encrypted software - instead on wired area, but on wireless devices across the globe. when i first invested - i love the story, and now JT proved with revenue.

H mentioned that JT wont be able to generate single cent out from this lousy system. But JT proved there is REVENUE. Then H changed his statement arguing that's one-off ICT implementation/consultation fee. great, there are lot of t-d IT consultants allowed those companies to pay Millions for nothing.

in China, iLinkall CEO has brought this piece of technology to the Amazon AWS.

I also wonder why there is no fundie invested in this - however the recent 100m turnover may means something in up coming months - just guessing. you will note the top 20/30 shareholders held > 50 ~ 60% of issued shares, so fundies may approach them instead of buying directly from the market.

the biggest issues NET has is the previous cheap shares issued for funding - they will dump for cash once there are few more positive announcements - we need to wait till them exhausted their holdings then we will see the share price flying.

R please dont keep poking HC users for IT questions - we are here for fun, for information or for downramping - we are not saint to share what you think we should sharing - everyone got their own agenda to be here, and everyone invest for different reason and different perspective.

Please DYOR and stop your flaming/baiting action.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.