GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hi All.1st. all of the below is only my opinion, and how I...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 16 Posts.

Hi All.
    1st. all of the below is only my opinion, and how I percived and understood them.
    I can say it was not very exciting but had some interesting points(not many though). I did come out of the meeting somewhat deflated as it was missing the WOW factor. And for what I thought was a multi million dollar company I have seen more people at local club meetings.
    Maybe I went in with too high an expectation.
    What you see on the presentation is what we got, I think because it was a small crowd not many questions were asked, so many points were not expanded on too much (not iggy's fault I guess)
    The only things that really stand out in my mind that may or may not be usefull information is

1. Jiangsu plant is expected to be cashflow + by Q3 2013.
    2. They want a good costomer base first, even before the product is produced or being produced. That seems to be the same concept that boeing and airbus use by selling the idea sign the contracts then make and sell the product. I did not think that was a bad idea, again thats how i understood it.
    3. The Jiangsu plant before the incident was in comparson to other producers putting out a top quality/grade product.
    4. A question asked seem to be the share price, and inside information. However I got the impression the direct answer was not addressed. So I cannot give any clear answer on that.
    5. It takes 5-6 years to get in full swing.
    6. Months before the CNY is very slow, so from here on we should start picking up (my interpretation is more output and more income $$) So hopfully that is reflected in a + SP

I will go over my notes and if anything important I missed will post again.

Mr Tan seems like a nice guy, But I hope he is not head of the marketing team because I did not walk away thinking I invested in the greatest company. However I still firmly believe the concept behind the company is a great one. That I did walk away with. (maybe we can hire that guy that sells steak knives if he is still around, ask him to sell Galaxy batteries :) )

Sorry I could not put any more light on the subject, I am still learning as I go as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.