MDC 0.00% $6.60 medlab clinical limited

I like some of it, like this: [ATTACH] Do not at all like the...

1. 7,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2700
    I like some of it, like this:

MDCE.png

Do not at all like the consolidation, consolidation almost never works out for companies. And will lead to all time lows in share price.

Look at recent examples of this within the last couple of months of companies doing consolidations,

NUH consolidation = new all time lows
    ZLD consolidation = new all time lows
    WSI consolidation = new all time lows

Almost never works out, and is not needed at all. Just costly in administration and time, and gives the share price more room to fall.

Another thing, they want to issue 4 million new shares, when after consolidation there will only be 2.28 million shares on issue.

MDCE2.png MDCE2.png

So they are talking about diluting existing holders by: more than double. Thats insane

Before IPO our shares of 2.28 million equate to 100% of the company.

After IPO our 2.28 million shares equate to (2.28/(2.28 existing shares+4 IPO new shares) = 36.3% of the company.

Talk about taking away value from shareholders, taking away 66% of each share. No wonder why insiders were selling down, what a joke, Ill be voting a big resounding no to both resolutions, but it wont matter because top holders own 60% of the company, so sean hall can just pass whatever he wants. Pretty stupid move by him, and explains the share getting dumped these last weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.