AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: EGM Presentation by Yuval Cohen CTO, page-6

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68

Very positive vibe at the meeting.

The chip works better than expected, a simplified version can play frequencies below 100hz. Probably as low as 50hz. Confidence on reliability is also high.

Yuval quotes:

"I'm on cloud 7!" (sic) On how he feels now the major issues have been solved.

"It's not over until the slim chip sings" on whether there were any further obstacles to overcome, there aren't really, was just a good excuse for this gem of a soundbite. Thus far, testing has been with sine waves, no singing yet with this incarnation, but sine waves reveal all.

On how this accomplishment compares to other great milestones. "It's up there with the birth of my children".

On the business side, Fred acknowledges that everybody has his price, but he won't support selling for anything less than an astronomical fortune, and more than anything he seems to relish just the idea of the theatre of a bidding war.

Time frame is first dependent on manufacturing. Next batch due late Jan/Feb, then there'll be further testing and measurements, and of course packaging, as in housing. Specs will be released anywhere from March through to mid-year. Demos and roadshow possibly some time from mid year to end of 2019.

Main takeaway is that the chip works. No technical obstacles remain. And the IP is as secure as possible, assisted not just over 100 patents, but also access to the unique coating, and the sheer complexity and sophistication of the mems.

Last edited by maiditu: 21/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.