AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Howdy guys and girls, I’ve been on an extended O/S vacation so I...

1. 2,080 Posts.
    Howdy guys and girls, I’ve been on an extended O/S vacation so I haven’t been around much.

Now there is one section of the recent newsletter that grabbed my attention.

“As the CEO of Alexium, a frustrating aspect of the past few months is that at a time of such strong progress for our company, confidentiality considerations both in relation to government procurement and potential commercial partners have significantly limited what information we have been able to make available to our shareholders on progress in these areas until final agreements are signed and confidentiality lifted. However, I can confirm that we are on track towards achieving key milestones both in the defense sector and licensing/distribution which we stated in December 2017 as being the reason for the December placement and SPP.”

Now if this happens to be accurate and we do get a licensing agreement (as Dirk apparently stated they will finally under announce and over deliver), I think the SP might improve considerably. We all know that in the past any sort of positive comment that’s been released from the company can and has allowed for good increases in the SP. They stated the raise was for a purpose, and they reiterated that in the last newsletter, let’s just hope they get something right for a change.

The SP could go either way in the short term but if they actually do finally hit a target, it wouldn’t take much of an announcement to double the current SP after the way it’s bounced previously on positive news, let’s just hope they can get something right.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6875439 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 16550 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.