AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: EGM Presentation, page-50

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Wow what a lot of hoo hah from some posters IMO on this thread, yes they have been saying the same thing, yes there wasnt really anything new etc etc , yes no contracts saying x amount of dollars but really if you expected such without an official release you were either dreaming or are now downramping for whatever reason.

Funny that we damn them if they do damn them if they dont

Also dont you love how people take things out of context just to make it look bad for example there were comments  made about  no short term cash neutrality but lets just look at that in the context of what was said below,

If you read the whole bit below its actually a really good positive statement but yep we just have to throw mud at company and make it seem like the worst thing ever, no wonder the company isnt saying anything IMO

Alexium’s vision is to be the industry leader in consistently providing our customers with market-leading chemical solutions that offer superior performance and value over the competition. Our short-term focus is not to drive a financial outcome (i.e. cash neutrality), but to deliver on our three cornerstone initiatives, which Alexium has already made significant progress towards. When we fully deliver on those initiatives, resulting financial success and profitability will allow Alexium to pursue its ambitious mid- and longer-term growth goals.

IMO we are not giving the new team under Dirk a chance they have already been hung and quartered by a few which is not only damaging to the company but is actually damaging to themselves if they are actually shareholders. Also if they are not shareholders  why do people love to put the boot in when the chips are down(this was something I really instilled in my children not to do when they were growing up as its just bad behaviour), anyway thats my rant, sling mud if you want

This is my view only

Thanks once again to the shareholders who attended and who have given us some insight to actually what went on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $5.385K 503.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 5018052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 281169 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.