AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Ann: EGM presentation, page-109

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    I was at the GM yesterday and everything Ura said was spot on. Drachir’s post above is also very accurate.

BB is very enthusiastic and I believe he is doing great things for this company.

A few questions were asked about the lengthy trading halts and premature newspaper article. He answered these questions without hesitation and with integrity. Admitting some of the blame but also explained the the large delays were mostly due to AUZ entering into the All Ords, and it’s associated requirements.

There was some confusion at the beginning of this thread about nickle being $10-$12 a pound and the company still being profitable, in fact BB said that COBALT only needs to be $10-$12 a pound the be profitable, currently sitting over $40.

SKI and BOD can NOT buy shares on the open market as that’s insider trading.

Gold spin off seems to be progressing well. BB said it’s better to create a whole new company then to invest AUZ’s time and money into it. That money is better spent progressing AUZ interests.. in terms of share holder value.

Samples were the first topic discussed and there seems to be no issues at all. 180kg of battery grade samples (or maybe 160kg, I can’t recall) is being sent to SKI in a June to go directly into SKI batteries for testing. SKI have already received small amounts of samples but BB said these were small enough to not warrant an announcement.

Scandium wasn’t mentioned at all, I’m not sure why, I guess it’s not all that important ATM as it’s just the cream on top.

All SCONI’s regulatory requirements have been meet with the exception of a tailings dam, which will be dictated by the location of the plant. 3 sites are currently being reviewed.

BBs presentation skills have also improved.

BB said he loves dividends and hates dilution. But made no guarantees.

Over all, i’m happy where AUZ is going and from what I can gather, June will be an exciting month.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $6.583K 881.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 22621360 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1068302 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.