AUZ 0.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Just want to make sure that everybody is happy with the photos...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Just want to make sure that everybody is happy with the photos of the demo plant?

I understand that some were questioning the validity of the company and thus their investment in it because old pictures were recycled and a something was unplugged.

On a serious note, I can understand that for those in the know that the pictures do tell a thousand words, and can provide insight that my simple mind cannot understand - I have no idea what tube goes up what hole and where that bundle of joy pops out.

Also just want to note, I was very impressed with BB today. He was very informative, honest and up front and provided as much information as he can without divulging confidential information. He is very excited about what is happening and on a number of occasion stated that he would only do something or wouldn't do something if not in the best interest of AUZ shareholders.

AUZ is in extremely good hands and if feel very secure and excited with my investment as I hope everyone else is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $83.60K 8.360M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2299999 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 6118349 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.