WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

As expected, angry response by the mob here who are all bark no...

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    As expected, angry response by the mob here who are all bark no bite.

I was one of the less than 20 who turned up today, in the room, who has enough of an interest in the company to appear.

I read these posts daily, as you can assess from my posting history in the stock, but don't consider daily speculation significant enough to chip in.

For those who didn't attend, which is just about all of you, all resolutions were passed with only one rejection in the room. This is interesting for such a disgruntled public opion.

Firstly, today was an equal opportunity for all shareholders to both attend and voice their concerns. I know for a fact that a lot here stated they would do so. Interesting that there was just the one who both showed his face and shared his view.

Further, it's an extreme accusation to call those participating "pigs at the trough" when all were provided an equal opportunity to share in the upside or downside.

If you're making the claim now that any benefit to these holders is an upside, shows that you still believe in the asset whilst are not willing to share the risk. This is the cheapest this stock will ever be.

At the meeting, it was acknowledged the learnings of not being in control of the Uruguayan operations. Meanwhile, the recent exercise has shown, as per the resolutions notice, that there's over $700k raised plus SPP (outcomes unknown) in the kitty, whilst the board noted cash out flows and management costs are significantly lower.

As I said I've been a holder and reader for a long amount of time. I'll revert to being a cautious participant on here, but for those who interact daily, have a look at my contribution on this thread, and ask if you should have attended today's meeting

PP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.